Pichunter Forum Home   

Free porn surfer's forum! Welcome!

Pichunter Pichunter Profiles Pichunter VIP Cliphunter Bookmark Us!
Welcome to forum.pichunter.com, a free porn forum you can trust! You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.

Go Back   Pichunter Forum > Sex > Erotic Open Sex Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read » Live View (new!) «

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:19 AM
666999's Avatar
666999 666999 is offline
Been Here a Bit
Spankie
Posts: 29
Join Date: December 7th, 2008
Reputation Points: 12
Default

Ass Fucked by my Wife


A few weeks ago my wife went out n got herself a strap on toy, well i was under the impression it was only 4 wen we hav 3sum's, boy was i wrong ( but i should hav seen the signs i guess) she played alot wit asshole lickin it pushin her fingers in, guess she was gettin me ready 4 a ass fuckin, she even said how she wud luv 2 ride my ass i brushed it off as dirty talk....
over the weekend she called me, told me 2 shave my ass 4 her, i didn't even ask y, i just did it.....
wen she got home she just grabed me n bent me over n started lickin my ass hole, pushin her tongue right in, man dat felt soooo good, i loved it....
N den last nyt she came striaght out n told me she wants 2 fuck my ass, shocked at wat she said, i was quiet 4 awhile, n den just said OK..........
We had a few drinks, den started playin n fuckin slowly.... boy was i havin fun.... she pulled out her toy, straped in on.... n started playin wit my ass hole.... she lubed her toy n my ass n started pushin it into my hole slowly (u cud see she knew exactly wat she was doin)... after a while it was all the way in, it felt so good.....
i looked at her face, she looked so in control dat i wanted her 2 fuck my ass, i felt like a bitch, she owned me, god she looked sooo hottt.....
We fucked 4 hours, takin turns fuckin each other in the ass......

I cant wait 2 do it again.... it drove me crazy.....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old June 16th, 2009, 10:52 PM
lumpus8 lumpus8 is offline
Noobie
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1
Join Date: April 9th, 2009
Reputation Points: 10
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


I got hard reading this
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old June 18th, 2009, 05:04 PM
coyote69 coyote69 is offline
Senior
Da Pimp
Location: s.e. ohio
Posts: 540
Join Date: July 7th, 2005
Reputation Points: 17
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


different spelling, but good. reminds me when my wife used her 8" dildo in me. felt good
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old June 20th, 2009, 12:11 PM
MrKink MrKink is offline
Noobie
Posts: 1
Join Date: June 17th, 2009
Reputation Points: 10
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


Go for it. I agree it does feel great having your woman fucking you in the ass. Wait til she can fist you.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old June 21st, 2009, 12:18 AM
666999's Avatar
666999 666999 is offline
Been Here a Bit
Spankie
Posts: 29
Join Date: December 7th, 2008
Reputation Points: 12
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKink View Post
Go for it. I agree it does feel great having your woman fucking you in the ass. Wait til she can fist you.
FIST me?... wow... dam man can dat b done?...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old June 21st, 2009, 01:01 AM
pegging_man's Avatar
pegging_man pegging_man is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Posts: 348
Join Date: January 27th, 2008
Reputation Points: 11
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


hey guys...I like it too...and my wife also enjoys it...check my album...have some pictures of me with the dilbo...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 10th, 2009, 06:17 PM
ROCKERDIXX's Avatar
ROCKERDIXX ROCKERDIXX is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Posts: 376
Join Date: July 4th, 2006
Reputation Points: 18
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


My wife fucks me with her big tits, her lubed swollen nipple feels great! I think we are going to try the strap on thing next!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
pointofinterest pointofinterest is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 275
Join Date: February 21st, 2009
Reputation Points: 12
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


mmm...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Veteran Veteran is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Location: Durham, Uk
Posts: 455
Join Date: August 27th, 2009
Reputation Points: 45
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


My gf loves to ride me with her 10", and so do I, feels so damn hot as she reams me til I can't walk.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Wolverine7's Avatar
Wolverine7 Wolverine7 is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Location: Yukon, Canada
Posts: 96
Join Date: October 4th, 2008
Reputation Points: 10
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


This is something I would definitely try too!
__________________
Life is short!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old August 30th, 2009, 04:34 PM
69plumber's Avatar
69plumber 69plumber is offline
Senior
Da Pimp
Location: South Africa, Pretoria
Posts: 930
Join Date: October 3rd, 2008
Reputation Points: 31
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


wish i could experience that...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old September 1st, 2009, 05:11 PM
titluver90 titluver90 is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Posts: 148
Join Date: December 28th, 2008
Reputation Points: 19
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


never actually had it done to me, most of the girls ive been with have always fingered me while giving me a blowjob though. i guess because i never said to stop lol. but it feels excellent.

now i can only imagine her sliding in a strap on, i bet that looks absolutely HOT for the guys point of view!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old September 27th, 2009, 07:05 AM
ConstantlyHorny's Avatar
ConstantlyHorny ConstantlyHorny is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Location: South England
Posts: 274
Join Date: September 5th, 2009
Reputation Points: 27
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


I once rater nervousely asked my gf to fuck me in the arse. She was confused until I showed her the strap on I bought her to do it with. I was surprised how quickly she was OK with it. She loves to start by bending me over then I'll ride her while she wanks me off and cum over her body.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
CuriousKatie CuriousKatie is offline
Freshman
Spankie
Posts: 25
Join Date: September 28th, 2009
Reputation Points: 13
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


Thanks for sharing that! I'd love to do it but I have yet to find a man willing to let me
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old October 1st, 2009, 03:00 PM
666999's Avatar
666999 666999 is offline
Been Here a Bit
Spankie
Posts: 29
Join Date: December 7th, 2008
Reputation Points: 12
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKatie View Post
Thanks for sharing that! I'd love to do it but I have yet to find a man willing to let me
Hun my ass is yours........
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old November 25th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Im_Wanking_Now Im_Wanking_Now is offline
Noobie
Location: Auckland
Posts: 5
Join Date: November 25th, 2009
Reputation Points: 10
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


I let my wife ass fuck me we both love it. She loves the control and I just love being fucked till I cum. Sometimes she dresses me in her panties and bra and calls me her slut it gets my cock so hard and when she straps on her cock and fucks me its soooooo good. Dont knock it guys try it...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old November 28th, 2009, 08:43 AM
strngmn81's Avatar
strngmn81 strngmn81 is offline
Junior
Pro Spankie
Posts: 70
Join Date: November 23rd, 2009
Reputation Points: 12
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


just last night my wife used "our toy" in my ass. this after she had fucked it and me. she gets soo hot !! love to feel her cunt after it's cum.anyway like having her fuck me while she gets me off...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old February 10th, 2010, 10:54 PM
biguyou8123 biguyou8123 is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Location: Washington
Posts: 368
Join Date: April 4th, 2009
Reputation Points: 18
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


My ex gf use to fuck my ass and lick it at least 4times a week, it's been a few years and I really miss it can anyone help me out
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:14 PM
swdeviant swdeviant is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Posts: 271
Join Date: November 24th, 2012
Reputation Points: 109
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


Quote:
Originally Posted by 666999 View Post
A few weeks ago my wife went out n got herself a strap on toy, well i was under the impression it was only 4 wen we hav 3sum's, boy was i wrong ( but i should hav seen the signs i guess) she played alot wit asshole lickin it pushin her fingers in, guess she was gettin me ready 4 a ass fuckin, she even said how she wud luv 2 ride my ass i brushed it off as dirty talk....
over the weekend she called me, told me 2 shave my ass 4 her, i didn't even ask y, i just did it.....
wen she got home she just grabed me n bent me over n started lickin my ass hole, pushin her tongue right in, man dat felt soooo good, i loved it....
N den last nyt she came striaght out n told me she wants 2 fuck my ass, shocked at wat she said, i was quiet 4 awhile, n den just said OK..........
We had a few drinks, den started playin n fuckin slowly.... boy was i havin fun.... she pulled out her toy, straped in on.... n started playin wit my ass hole.... she lubed her toy n my ass n started pushin it into my hole slowly (u cud see she knew exactly wat she was doin)... after a while it was all the way in, it felt so good.....
i looked at her face, she looked so in control dat i wanted her 2 fuck my ass, i felt like a bitch, she owned me, god she looked sooo hottt.....
We fucked 4 hours, takin turns fuckin each other in the ass......

I cant wait 2 do it again.... it drove me crazy.....
Nice, we play with toys on my ass too and I am hoping she gets a strap-on soon.
Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:16 PM
swdeviant swdeviant is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Posts: 271
Join Date: November 24th, 2012
Reputation Points: 109
Default

Re: Ass Fucked by my Wife


Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_Wanking_Now View Post
I let my wife ass fuck me we both love it. She loves the control and I just love being fucked till I cum. Sometimes she dresses me in her panties and bra and calls me her slut it gets my cock so hard and when she straps on her cock and fucks me its soooooo good. Dont knock it guys try it...
I think guys that don't know the pleasure they can recieve from ass penetration are really missing out on some great orgasms.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Pichunter Forum > Sex > Erotic Open Sex Stories


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

(c) 2000 - 2007 Shelter X, LLC. - Quality Porn Sites