Pichunter Forum Home   

Free porn surfer's forum! Welcome!

Pichunter Pichunter Profiles Pichunter VIP Cliphunter Bookmark Us!
Welcome to forum.pichunter.com, a free porn forum you can trust! You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.

Go Back   Pichunter Forum > Sex > Sex Advice
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read » Live View (new!) «

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old August 12th, 2007, 02:50 PM
hurtdeez hurtdeez is offline
Noobie
Posts: 2
Join Date: August 12th, 2007
Reputation Points: 10
Post

Why is her Pussy dark?


My girl has a very dark pussy I was wondering if anyone may have an idea why. I am curious to know her twat is very nice looks just like a hamburger when she is laying on her side with her legs together. Please if anyone has any comments on this please post. Thank you. HURTDEEZ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:11 PM
ballarke ballarke is offline
Official 'Sex Advice' Moderator
Pic Hunter
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 2,969
Join Date: August 14th, 2004
Reputation Points: 467
Default
Her pussy looks dark simply because that is how her skin is pigmented down there. Some women have a pussy that is darker than their normal complexion -- that's just how it is.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 05:20 AM
notalldumb notalldumb is offline
Noobie
Posts: 2
Join Date: August 20th, 2007
Reputation Points: 10
Default
Hello, I have just commenced my sex life and am lucky to get the proximity of many gorgeous girls, this question I was also going to ask as I had one such girl with me who had the same type of darker pussy. Well that question is answered now but I would like to know if the color differentiates in woman who are situated in varied geographical locations. I ask this because I spotted this difference in women who stay in the other part of the world. So would like to know more about this.
__________________
I am looking for female escorts
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 08:23 AM
Maganda's Avatar
Maganda Maganda is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Join Date: August 15th, 2007
Reputation Points: 52
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by notalldumb View Post
Hello, I have just commenced my sex life and am lucky to get the proximity of many gorgeous girls, this question I was also going to ask as I had one such girl with me who had the same type of darker pussy. Well that question is answered now but I would like to know if the color differentiates in woman who are situated in varied geographical locations. I ask this because I spotted this difference in women who stay in the other part of the world. So would like to know more about this.
Well i am filipina, and my skin is dark. And my pussy is darker than the rest of me. and my niplles darker to..

I seen japanese lady who had pale skin and her pussy was really dark compare to her rest of skin.but then i seen other japanese ladys that dont have darker pussy than rest of there skin.

sometimes it is and sometimes it not.

But with people colour like me.. they will most have darker pussy.. cause i dont know why.. hope helps 0_o
__________________
[I will hear your confession]
[Kneel down]
[Place your face between my thighs]
[And talk to God...]
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
ballarke ballarke is offline
Official 'Sex Advice' Moderator
Pic Hunter
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 2,969
Join Date: August 14th, 2004
Reputation Points: 467
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maganda View Post
Well i am filipina, and my skin is dark. And my pussy is darker than the rest of me. and my niplles darker to..

I seen japanese lady who had pale skin and her pussy was really dark compare to her rest of skin.but then i seen other japanese ladys that dont have darker pussy than rest of there skin.

sometimes it is and sometimes it not.

But with people colour like me.. they will most have darker pussy.. cause i dont know why.. hope helps 0_o
It's a crap shoot. Some women have pussies darker than the rest of their skin, some don't. Is there any prevalence based on geographic location or ethnicity? I don't think there is, but I don't think anyone's really studied that either. It's all about genetics.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Kandy44's Avatar
Kandy44 Kandy44 is offline
Lives Here
God
Location: At the Ala,fla Georgia Border
Posts: 33,651
Join Date: February 5th, 2005
Reputation Points: 481
Default
I Saw a Dark Puss Once.....Then when I turned on the Lights it was All Better !
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 27th, 2007, 06:39 PM
hurtdeez hurtdeez is offline
Noobie
Posts: 2
Join Date: August 12th, 2007
Reputation Points: 10
Default

Thanks


I have also been told women get dark pussy's as a result of having alot of sex. not that I care about her past hell our future is bright but was just curious. Any truth to the notion of to much sex may lead to a dark pussy, Often called a "beat up pussy". And thank you to all who replied. I really appreciate it. Hurtdeez
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 28th, 2007, 06:31 AM
~Ice~
Guest
Posts: n/a
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy44 View Post
I Saw a Dark Puss Once.....Then when I turned on the Lights it was All Better !

you crack me up
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 28th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Maganda's Avatar
Maganda Maganda is offline
Senior
Horny Duck
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Join Date: August 15th, 2007
Reputation Points: 52
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtdeez View Post
I have also been told women get dark pussy's as a result of having alot of sex. not that I care about her past hell our future is bright but was just curious. Any truth to the notion of to much sex may lead to a dark pussy, Often called a "beat up pussy". And thank you to all who replied. I really appreciate it. Hurtdeez
that not true, i have a dark pussy.. and i only had sex 3 times before >.<

is just caus i am filipina and it the way i am.. nothing to do with to much sex >.<
__________________
[I will hear your confession]
[Kneel down]
[Place your face between my thighs]
[And talk to God...]
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old August 28th, 2007, 06:58 AM
~Ice~
Guest
Posts: n/a
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtdeez View Post
I have also been told women get dark pussy's as a result of having alot of sex. not that I care about her past hell our future is bright but was just curious. Any truth to the notion of to much sex may lead to a dark pussy, Often called a "beat up pussy". And thank you to all who replied. I really appreciate it. Hurtdeez

cant say that I have heard of that beforebeat up pussy
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old August 28th, 2007, 10:08 AM
ballarke ballarke is offline
Official 'Sex Advice' Moderator
Pic Hunter
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 2,969
Join Date: August 14th, 2004
Reputation Points: 467
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaniceman View Post
cant say that I have heard of that beforebeat up pussy
Neither can I. I've heard that the pussy can get darker than normal when she becomes aroused, but that's merely because of blood flow. I doubt that it stays darker simply from having sex.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old September 2nd, 2007, 11:07 AM
CaptiNachO's Avatar
CaptiNachO CaptiNachO is offline
Noobie
Spankie
Location: Florida
Posts: 15
Join Date: July 23rd, 2004
Reputation Points: 10
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtdeez View Post
I have also been told women get dark pussy's as a result of having alot of sex. not that I care about her past hell our future is bright but was just curious. Any truth to the notion of to much sex may lead to a dark pussy, Often called a "beat up pussy". And thank you to all who replied. I really appreciate it. Hurtdeez
The beat up pussy your talking about sounds similar to what is often referd to as a meet curtain. This is when the girls lips get droopy and or swollen after sex.

Based on the hundreds of hours of porn I have watched I would speculate that the color of a womans outer lips and vagina (which can be different combinations of colors) has a lot to do with race. Skin pigment actually seems to be the more relevant factor, but racial groupings tend to have similar skin pigments.
__________________
My first thread.
Reply With Quote

Reply
Go Back   Pichunter Forum > Sex > Sex Advice


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

(c) 2000 - 2007 Shelter X, LLC. - Quality Porn Sites