PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Sex

shredsled
March 30th, 2007, 05:34 PM
has anyone on here ever had sex with one of thier teachers? Or has anyone ever wanted to have sex with one of their teachers?

Sexy13
March 31st, 2007, 07:20 AM
I haven't but I have wanted to fuck some of my teachers

shredsled
March 31st, 2007, 02:53 PM
yeah same here... there was a couple i would love to fuck

SSBF
April 1st, 2007, 03:02 PM
No but I would say a few of my teachers "fucked" me with bad grades

rob_21_31
April 1st, 2007, 07:40 PM

lol too funny :rotfl:

chef_tom
April 5th, 2007, 04:57 PM
i wanted to fuck my class tutor, 29 years old, blond hair, 5'6 tall, great tits, short skirt, god damb i wanted to taste her pussy

me_randomer
April 6th, 2007, 06:11 AM
i always wanted to do my maths teacher. she was only late 20s had fair sized breasts (would say D), and is one of the top people in the country at womens trampolining (imagine the bouncing!). When she used to take her jumper off in class her top would sometimes pull up.

happy days.

AQPalmer
April 9th, 2007, 10:40 PM
just curious...any girls ever want to fuck their teachers? please speak up.

Kandy44
April 11th, 2007, 11:47 AM
No ...But I saw One of my Foxy Teachers Doing a Coach....They didnt know I was Watching.....lol....I Just Stumbled up on them After School.....lol

fluffybbb
April 11th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah right SLK ..... STALKED THEM MORE LIKE..... LMAO

unomike2
April 11th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Sure I wanted to, there were plenty of young hot teachers in my High School. So it was me and every guy that wanted to 'do the teacher'. But it never happened. That was back in the 70s though. The newspapers of today print articles about female teachers 'doing the student'. And what gets the teacher caught? The student goes bragging to his friends and word of the affair eventually gets back to the school authorities. The old WWII saying "Loose lips sinks ships" holds truth.

As for me, there was this late 20-something english teacher who was hot, hot, hot! Sometimes you could see through her skirts and tell what style, color and if her panty had prints on it. Her nipples always stuck out. Low cut blouses for teachers were a no-no back then, but she wore blouses that accented her cleavage in other ways. And if she sat in front of the class (not behind her desk) and you were really lucky she sat in front of your row, you could catch a up-skirt glimpse of her legs and crotch. She was a very popular teacher with the guys. :D

Kandy44
April 11th, 2007, 12:02 PM
eerh ...Well ....Yeah ,I Guess !:D :oops: :D Yeah right SLK ..... STALKED THEM MORE LIKE..... LMAO

PlatinumRj
April 13th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Never had sex with any of them. But I had a couple teachers that were pretty cute. :shifty:

guitarguy
April 15th, 2007, 03:57 PM
there were never any teachers in my school I wanted to do...most of the had been there when my oldest siblings went through school. I hear all the reports and see the mugshots and wonder "where were they when I was in school?!?"

galaman
April 19th, 2007, 10:24 AM
I landed up bumping into a teacher on a night out. She was the hottest thing in school by miles! After a few drinks we went for a walk and by the end of the night I was back at her place!!! :oops:

Jungle_Boy
April 21st, 2007, 01:45 PM
well my girlfriend IS a teacher... but i guess that doesnt count!!

DweebSlave
April 26th, 2007, 01:14 PM
My english teacher and drama teacher. Both late 20s and they were both pretty close friends anyway...
Being with them in bed would've been ace...

Koss
May 1st, 2007, 05:27 AM
My old drama teacher was so hot, obviously never did though.

Did anyone else have a teacher that all the lads said wasn't nice, but secretly everyone fancied? I did with my English teacher!!

eden
May 5th, 2007, 11:07 PM
I had an english teacher at my school who was in her 30's and was a MILF. She was the biggest flirt to all the boys. I remember her wearing a short skirt, sitting at the front of the class with all of the boys drooling over her bright blue panties.

fishfryer
May 6th, 2007, 05:28 AM

:confused: I thought the idea of fucking with teacher was to get good grades?

littlebill
May 6th, 2007, 08:32 AM
What about teachers who wanted to fuck their students??

wild_cat
May 7th, 2007, 01:24 AM
i wanted to fuck my Grade 9 english teacher, she was on her early 20s. She was fucking sexy and my grade 11 law teacher. that bitch was somthing.