PDA

View Full Version : My tits and pussy all oiled up! Wanna play?

Amber Jewel
November 18th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Well, it's been a few days since I posted up some new pics...you guys seemed to like my other pics from the garage so me and my boyfriend decided to take some more...with baby oil:grin:

I LOOOVE rubbing baby oil all over my tits and my pussy, it may be messy but I sure dont give a fuck!! My boyfriends dick slides in my ass so good when it's all oiled up too, ya never need lube when you're all greased up:boink:

Just thinking about it is making my little pussy all wet right now!!

Tell me what you guys think about my new pics!!

XXX

Amber J

garylrob
November 18th, 2006, 08:35 PM
would like to help you rub the oil in....

slayer32
November 18th, 2006, 08:42 PM
o my god that looks so tasty

dick69
November 18th, 2006, 09:44 PM
All lubed up and waiting for me, thanks. I'm cumming now

Friction
November 18th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Fuck me your hot girl! With or without the oil you have an awesome set of tits that I could spend hours enjoying. But I wouldn't let your beautiful pussy miss out either.

VivaLaBam_Kau
November 18th, 2006, 10:40 PM
oh, i'd love to fuck your brains out. please post more!

tank killer
November 18th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Very slick! :grin:
You knew that was comming, though, didn't you?

Absolutely stunning, Amber! Nothing like a good mix of oil, sweat, and cum to bring about a fun evening. I love the shine on your pussy, too, although I have to guess that it would be just as wet without the oil.......:love: :help:

MustangSteve
November 18th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Very nice. Nothing but good stuff there. ;)

weapons_check
November 19th, 2006, 12:02 AM
One Word.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

You have a very sexy body and when u cover it in oil, it makes me rock hard in seconds!!!

Love it!

Spartacus
November 19th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Hell yes I want to play. like a kid in the sandbox I'd be searching for gold in that sweet ass.

somebody
November 19th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Very nice

* Jonkoh Man *
November 19th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Well, it's been a few days since I posted up some new pics...you guys seemed to like my other pics from the garage so me and my boyfriend decided to take some more...with baby oil:grin:

I LOOOVE rubbing baby oil all over my tits and my pussy, it may be messy but I sure dont give a fuck!! My boyfriends dick slides in my ass so good when it's all oiled up too, ya never need lube when you're all greased up:boink:

XXX

Amber J

think you can handle my big black dick too babe :love: ????
anyhow, you look awsome!!!!

barmybarmybarmy
November 19th, 2006, 04:42 AM
lovely body babe

monkeyofficeboy
November 19th, 2006, 06:06 AM
wow those are awesome!!!

PicLover2007
November 19th, 2006, 07:47 AM
To the oil crisis. I'll bet that oil is scorching hot like you Amber !:burn:

whistle_pig
November 19th, 2006, 08:07 AM
My god thats hot! Got me REALLY REALLY Excited

axeman
November 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
nice, i would like to slide around on you .....

AVALON1969
November 19th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the tip. I can imagine how easy it must be for burying a cock. Love to see a closeout of your lubed pussy.

x18jay
November 19th, 2006, 11:42 AM
my biggest turn on is that... WOW

famousstars
November 19th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Wow!!!

Amber, your amazing! :)

milebehunter
November 19th, 2006, 05:15 PM
I so much want to cum on and in you Amber......

mrbiggun
November 19th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Lube me up.

bootsy
November 20th, 2006, 04:18 PM
You guys are great, LOL ... I'm glad I convinced her to start putting up some pics, we've been having a blast taking them... She gets horny as hell, so you know I always have a good time:boink:

Amber has been talking about entering the Miss Pichunter competition...what do you guys think?

Keep the ideas and comments comin'!

-Bootsy (the man behind the camera)

goaliekeep
November 20th, 2006, 05:40 PM

XXX

Amber J
EXCELLENT AMBER....JUST OILD UP MY CICK AND READY TO SHOOT MY LOAD ON YOUR HOT PICS!!! JUST GREAT:thumbsup: :boink:

ballz2
November 20th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Slippery - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

fuckfiasco
November 20th, 2006, 09:26 PM
amber for persident :smoke:

Friction
November 21st, 2006, 02:29 AM
amber for persident :smoke:

Amber for Queen, Goddess and anything else with power

viol8ion
November 21st, 2006, 02:49 AM
i would help you oil your body...

lonewolf
November 21st, 2006, 12:32 PM
You sure have a sexy body, and it is even sexier with oil on it. I think I should buy stock in that oil if it makes you look that hottttt

tank killer
November 21st, 2006, 09:49 PM
You guys are great, LOL ... I'm glad I convinced her to start putting up some pics, we've been having a blast taking them... She gets horny as hell, so you know I always have a good time:boink:

Amber has been talking about entering the Miss Pichunter competition...what do you guys think?

Keep the ideas and comments comin'!

-Bootsy (the man behind the camera)

I think Amber's already won the contest. Just a matter of formalities, now. :thumbsup:

Friction
November 22nd, 2006, 07:08 AM
Keeping Amber on the 1st page

tom b
November 22nd, 2006, 08:24 PM
hello baby u r fucking hot

I will not post my cock in female nudes

Amber Jewel
November 23rd, 2006, 01:23 PM
I think Amber's already won the contest. Just a matter of formalities, now. :thumbsup:

So sweet as usual! You are the best Tank!!:love:

And Friction, thanks for keeping me on the front page!!

Happy Turkey Day everybody! It's cold and rainy here, but we're about to go stuff our faces and come back and lay in bed for the rest of the day...days off are too few and far between lately. Plus, what better way to spend Thanksgiving than getting the shit fucked out of me!

We're tryin' to come up with some new ideas for new pics - anything special you guys think would be cool? It's been a while since we've put anything up in the couples forum...maybe we should take some pics of my boyfriend fucking me in the ass!:boink:

Have fun on your day off everybody, I know I will!!

XXX

Amber J

MisterTodd
November 23rd, 2006, 10:49 PM
I missed this thread until now. Those are some pretty sexy photos.

tank killer
November 25th, 2006, 12:34 AM
So sweet as usual! You are the best Tank!!:love:

And Friction, thanks for keeping me on the front page!!

Happy Turkey Day everybody! It's cold and rainy here, but we're about to go stuff our faces and come back and lay in bed for the rest of the day...days off are too few and far between lately. Plus, what better way to spend Thanksgiving than getting the shit fucked out of me!

We're tryin' to come up with some new ideas for new pics - anything special you guys think would be cool? It's been a while since we've put anything up in the couples forum...maybe we should take some pics of my boyfriend fucking me in the ass!:boink:

Have fun on your day off everybody, I know I will!!

XXX

Amber J

Ideas.....let's see..........Hmmmmmm, the season is here for red and white, no?

My car went into the shop today and I remembered (for some odd reason) the idea of you changing your clutch naked. :thumbsup:

Sometimes, I think I spend too much time here.....:huh:

randallflagg
November 25th, 2006, 03:06 AM
amber you have a f*cking amazing body. Can you do some lingerie shots, like bra and panty pics too?

Amber Jewel
November 25th, 2006, 06:14 PM
amber you have a f*cking amazing body. Can you do some lingerie shots, like bra and panty pics too?

Sure, I actually got a new outfit the other day!! Hopefully in the next couple of days we can take some new pics.

And today we got a little surprise too...so keep an eye out for some new pics here soon!:boink:

Amber J

Amber Jewel
November 25th, 2006, 06:17 PM
My car went into the shop today and I remembered (for some odd reason) the idea of you changing your clutch naked. :thumbsup:

Hmm, yeah I think we'll do that...I'm not sure when he's planning on doing it but we can def. take some pics!

Sometimes, I think I spend too much time here.....:huh:

I know what you mean! I gotta say I like lookin at some of the other girls on here too...now that could be a good idea for some new pics:grin:

Amber J

Amber Jewel
November 25th, 2006, 06:26 PM
I'm feeling a little horny too...so why not give you guys some new pics to have a little fun with!!!:boink:

Amber J

fun2see
November 25th, 2006, 06:31 PM
very nice its such a treat to see your hot body covered in baby oil. have you any more pics?

matrixdn
November 25th, 2006, 06:34 PM
that looks like a whole lot of fun

Joey451
November 25th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Very slick! :grin:
You knew that was comming, though, didn't you?

Absolutely stunning, Amber! Nothing like a good mix of oil, sweat, and cum to bring about a fun evening. I love the shine on your pussy, too, although I have to guess that it would be just as wet without the oil.......:love: :help:I agree 1000% I would like to fuck you with or without oil baby.:grin:

whistle_pig
November 25th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Very hot! Love that sexy pussy and AMAZING tits all oiled up!

tank killer
November 26th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Hmm, yeah I think we'll do that...I'm not sure when he's planning on doing it but we can def. take some pics!

I know what you mean! I gotta say I like lookin at some of the other girls on here too...now that could be a good idea for some new pics:grin:

Amber J

A truly delicious idea!

But, now that the image is in my mind, it's gonna be hard getting to sleep tonight....:love:
Thanks for the new/old oil shots, though. I think I've found a way to tire myself out before bed. :thumbsup:

bigd4200
November 26th, 2006, 11:13 PM
thoose pics got me so excited all i can say is wow i am at a lose of words

Amber Jewel
November 29th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Hey guys!! I havent posted in a couple days. Ive been busy...getting a new puppy!!! She is a mixed breed from the shelter, and we named her Izabelle.

Photo-op!!! My bf and I are going to try to take some pics (me naked of course:boink: ) with the new puppy in the next couple of days.

Here is a new pic to hold you guys over till we take the new ones!!

I love to see how many fingers will fit in my wet little pussy!!:love: Hope you guys like!! :grin:

XXX

Amber J

Tom81
November 29th, 2006, 07:01 PM
love it.. great one!

diggingmazz1
November 29th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I will hell u rub all that oil and then give u a good fucking

tank killer
November 29th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Hey guys!! I havent posted in a couple days. Ive been busy...getting a new puppy!!! She is a mixed breed from the shelter, and we named her Izabelle.

Photo-op!!! My bf and I are going to try to take some pics (me naked of course:boink: ) with the new puppy in the next couple of days.

Here is a new pic to hold you guys over till we take the new ones!!

I love to see how many fingers will fit in my wet little pussy!!:love: Hope you guys like!! :grin:

XXX

Amber J

You can use my hand if you lose count or need an extra finger or two. Mine ain't doin' much tonight anyway..... :grin:

Great shot, once again!

bryan16201
November 29th, 2006, 10:14 PM
You have a very sexy body, and then the oil. I would Fuck the hell out of you for hours and hours.

Amber Jewel
December 3rd, 2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks guys!! As usual your comments made me soooo wet!!! :love:

Im glad you are enjoying the oily pics. I sure know I enjoyed taking them!! Rubbin the oil all over my tits and clit made me hot!!! :boink:

Hopefully in the next couple of days we will be takin some new pics. Any suggestions of what you guys would like to see?

Here are a couple to tide you over till I get the new ones up!! Hope you like!!

XXX
Amber J

fun2see
December 3rd, 2006, 06:20 PM
great pics cant wait for the new ones

tank killer
December 3rd, 2006, 09:00 PM
Suggestions?

Yup, post new ones every hour!

This waiting stuff is hard.....in more ways than one. :love:

DigitallyInsane^
December 3rd, 2006, 10:22 PM
Very nice pics, a great body complimented by gloss is great to see:thumbsup:

jess4sex
December 3rd, 2006, 11:50 PM
lovely pics. the oil really lives up your sexy body. i wish i was there to lick you dry bb especially on your pierced nippples.

Keep the pics cumming,
Jess

phillyboy000
December 4th, 2006, 07:34 AM
love the pics. very hot. id love to see some of your ass and ass hole.

lawone
December 4th, 2006, 07:37 AM
This is a GREAT thread!

Darkwolf
December 4th, 2006, 07:42 AM
let see some of that greased... slide up the ass action...you are FUCKING hot stuff amber....keep it up.....

tank killer
December 10th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Page 4???

Never! :grin: :love:

ademar
December 10th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Hot pics AJ how bout some x-mas themed pics ;)

Amber Jewel
December 12th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Hot pics AJ how bout some x-mas themed pics ;)

I am currently working on that!!! I hope to have them up soon.:grin: Thanks for all the great comments!!! And tank, as always you are the best! :love:

Keep the comments cumming!!! The new pics will be up soon!! I just got my bf a new camera for his birthday, so of course he is going crazy taking pics!!

XXX

Amber J

ademar
December 12th, 2006, 02:23 PM
cant wait :D

tank killer
December 12th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I am currently working on that!!! I hope to have them up soon.:grin: Thanks for all the great comments!!! And tank, as always you are the best! :love:

Keep the comments cumming!!! The new pics will be up soon!! I just got my bf a new camera for his birthday, so of course he is going crazy taking pics!!

XXX

Amber J

Ahh, my Lady speaks! :grin:

As for this "new camera" thing, I can't wait to see the results. If Bootsy is going crazy taking so many, then perhaps he needs a break? My hand is raised high for a stand in temp picture taker if ever needed, for his sake of course.....

Also, I predict that hundreds of new shots will be cluttering your "hard" drive. You surely want them checked out before posting to make sure only the best make it to public view.
Here's my suggestion: Simply send them all to my PM box and I will volunteer to check each one out personally. Yes, I will do this free of charge. Have no fear, you can be assured that only the best will pass inspection. The rest will remain in my Inbox for storage. Don't worry, I won't peek.
This service is also offered free of charge...

I stand at your service! :love:

whistle_pig
December 12th, 2006, 09:32 PM
With you oiled up, I am dying to get inside of you!

triple78
December 12th, 2006, 11:15 PM
keep the pics. cumming

MisterTodd
December 12th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Nice photos Amber. You look outstanding with the oil.

ademar
December 13th, 2006, 05:56 PM
bump

oo-er
December 13th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Oil is niiiiiiice

Amber Jewel
December 13th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Ahh, my Lady speaks! :grin:

As for this "new camera" thing, I can't wait to see the results. If Bootsy is going crazy taking so many, then perhaps he needs a break? My hand is raised high for a stand in temp picture taker if ever needed, for his sake of course.....

Also, I predict that hundreds of new shots will be cluttering your "hard" drive. You surely want them checked out before posting to make sure only the best make it to public view.
Here's my suggestion: Simply send them all to my PM box and I will volunteer to check each one out personally.

As always Tank, you are my #1 fan!! As for "helping" me sort through my photos, if my "hard" drive gets full, you will be the first to know!!:love: Good thing they are digital so they dont end up all stuck togeather, hahahaha:grin:

You guys will be glad to know, that I went today and got some more "supplies" for the X-mas pics!!! I cant wait for you guys to see them. They are going to be hot!!!!

I hope you guys like them!! Here is one more oily pic to tide you over till we get the other ones up!!!

Keep the comments cumming!!

XXX
Amber J

moonknight31
December 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
absolutely amazing u are gorgeous amber

oo-er
December 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Wow! :love: I've never looked forward to Christmas so much:D

moonknight31
December 13th, 2006, 06:53 PM
i sure cant wait to see ure new christmas pics

Amber Jewel
December 13th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Thanks guys, you are soooo sweet!! And dont forget:

Vote for me for Miss Pichunter!!!!

XXX
Amber J

READY4ACTION
December 13th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Love the nips an inny

Sally

fun2see
December 13th, 2006, 07:34 PM
love the last pic, do you need a hand to rub in that oil

Madogg2006
December 14th, 2006, 10:34 AM
sexc body!

florty2003
December 16th, 2006, 02:03 PM
love the pictures sizzling

brianmu
December 17th, 2006, 12:59 AM
would love to slide on in that beautiful lady!

pahcs23
December 17th, 2006, 06:39 AM
please please please: show us more !!!!

Amber Jewel
December 17th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Hey Guys!!!! Been out of town this weekend!! Took some new pics for the couples forum!

We found this cool overlook, and I was sooo horny, I HAD to suck my boyfriends dick!!! And it was SOOOO much fun!!!:boink:

Look for the new thread in the couples forum. I will def post a link to the new thread!!:love:

Thanks for all the comments!! I swear they make me wet every time I read them!!! You guys are the greatest!!! (Where you at Tank:grin: )

XXX:love:

Amber J

mick3
December 17th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Yummy !!!!

Amber Jewel
December 17th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys!!! I love to read your comments!!! You always make me smile!!:love: (And you always make me wet)

XXX

Amber J

jess4sex
December 17th, 2006, 11:29 PM
i'd love to be that oil on your smokin hot body. or maybe come and like it all off and then we could play with my strap on

Keep the pics cumming,
Jess

maxx6768
December 18th, 2006, 02:41 AM
love it!!!!!!!!:boink: :thumbsup:

Amber Jewel
December 18th, 2006, 09:20 PM
You guys (and gals) are the greatest!! And to think I almost didnt post, because I was scared I wouldnt get any comments!!

I love how horny you guys make me with your comments!! I cant wait to get on here everyday and read them!! I show them to my bf and usually by the time I am finished reading them I am wet and ready to fuck!!!

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions/requests and bootsy and myself will see what we can do.

XXX

Amber J

drmgrl
December 18th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Amber you are one very sexy lady! great Pics!

Amber Jewel
December 18th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Amber you are one very sexy lady! great Pics!

Thanks sweetheart!!! You arent too bad yourself!!:grin:

XXX

Amber J

ademar
December 19th, 2006, 12:12 AM
yeah Amber your totally smoking :love:

scurlock
December 19th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Damm Hot Sexy Photos!! Great composition as well. Who's the photographer? Not to take aways from your very hot sexy ass body!! The two combined make a great team!

MisterTodd
December 19th, 2006, 07:04 AM
You guys (and gals) are the greatest!! And to think I almost didnt post, because I was scared I wouldnt get any comments!!

I love how horny you guys make me with your comments!! I cant wait to get on here everyday and read them!! I show them to my bf and usually by the time I am finished reading them I am wet and ready to fuck!!!

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions/requests and bootsy and myself will see what we can do.

XXX

Amber J
Well we're glad you decided to post them Amber. I think most ladies don't give themselves enough credit as to how beautiful they really are. We're lucky to have you here! Keep posting. :D

bootsy
December 19th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Damm Hot Sexy Photos!! Great composition as well. Who's the photographer? Not to take aways from your very hot sexy ass body!! The two combined make a great team!

That would be me:grin:

I dont post all that often, I usually let Amber do the talkin'...but thanks for the compliment you made my day:smoke:

ademar
December 20th, 2006, 02:14 PM
back to page one for you too Amber gotta keep you there so you can post them xmas pics when there ready i cant wait :love:

smithy
December 20th, 2006, 05:28 PM
God you are fuckin Hot Girl......

Wildkarrde
December 20th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Love the piercings, and the girl that goes with them ;)

(BassMasta)
December 21st, 2006, 08:36 AM
Wow!

Great body sweet'art!
Ya lookin sooooo fine!!
Keep it up!

Kelvo xxx

Puke Landadder
December 21st, 2006, 10:12 AM
I'd help u spread the oil. Just say it and i'm yours

diablo19
December 22nd, 2006, 01:24 AM
Show me more..You have one sexy body baby,I would love to see more..

phantom24
December 22nd, 2006, 11:35 AM
so so sexy.........

what a fantastic thread...... love that oiled body........

Bigwhitemale
January 13th, 2007, 06:09 AM
my god there is nothing sexyier than a women oiled up!! care to come see a tired solder hehe

pahcs23
January 13th, 2007, 09:47 AM
you are soooo HOT!!! please keep posting !!!

coreydetroit
January 15th, 2007, 12:45 AM
very sexxxy hun

localwank
January 15th, 2007, 04:53 AM
ha ha I voted for u baby~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could rub that oil on ur body

3_sum
January 15th, 2007, 06:10 AM
nice set of pics and very horny too, made me feel well horny and in need of a wank!

Pornstar
February 2nd, 2007, 09:00 PM
I love the pics..id play with you anytime!

Bob Saget
February 22nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah I want to squirt my cum on ur tits.

Biglou
February 27th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Real hot Amber, I don't know how I missed this thread!

axeman
February 27th, 2007, 09:46 AM
wheres amber been ?

tjs12
February 27th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Quality pictures my lovely!!... Very, very nice indeed!!

pahcs23
March 2nd, 2007, 05:12 AM
great pics ! you got me hard again !

http://forum.pichunter.com/showthread.php?t=23436

HappyJack
March 2nd, 2007, 07:03 AM
I love this shiny look of your tits and pussy oiled up! Are there more oil-pics?

grllvr
March 2nd, 2007, 08:06 AM
You are smokin". The last pic with you spread makes me want to be inside you and cum all over your glistening tits. Nice post.

dallaspeeps
March 5th, 2007, 04:56 AM
Wanna play? Hell yeah.

MA18+
March 5th, 2007, 05:30 AM
dam fine pictures, would love to oil you up, you can oil me up to and we could have some fun,