PDA

View Full Version : Jerking off in Panties

hookem22
March 2nd, 2006, 11:49 PM
Ok men, we have done it or once tired it, that is wearing womens "panties" while masterbating. i have to say i do it a good amount and love it. please be free to share your stories when it was your first and how you do it now? Dont worry if you do it, doesnt mean your gay,bi, or anything like that please share

wanker247
March 5th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Ok men, we have done it or once tired it, that is wearing womens "panties" while masterbating. i have to say i do it a good amount and love it. please be free to share your stories when it was your first and how you do it now? Dont worry if you do it, doesnt mean your gay,bi, or anything like that please share
i did it a couple of times in my mates mums. and i loved it lol

aus_hotguy04
March 6th, 2006, 09:01 AM
ive never done it but i only have access to my mums or sisters undies

whistle_pig
March 6th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Not for me, but hey, to each its own

aus_hotguy04
March 9th, 2006, 09:01 AM
hey i havent done it but id love to try it, sounds hot...but i dont have a girlfriend and dont know where to get panties or pantyhose from except for my mums or sisters...wat do you think i should do ?

wanker247
March 9th, 2006, 11:09 AM
I've done it, but I prefer women's pantyhose and nylons over panties.
got any pics

hookem22
March 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM
hey i havent done it but id love to try it, sounds hot...but i dont have a girlfriend and dont know where to get panties or pantyhose from except for my mums or sisters...wat do you think i should do ?
hey man when i was younger i would just wear my sistersand every once a while i would were my moms but just go for you sisters

hookem22
March 17th, 2006, 12:20 PM
please feel free to put up any pics of you in womens underwear

AnemicPassenger
March 17th, 2006, 01:29 PM
I was sleeping over a friends house and i found a pile of clothes and there were some panties and bras so i picked up two panties and they were a bit wet and it smelled just like pussy so i tasted them and both and both tasted different. One was a small which was my firends sisters and the other was a medium his mom, i'm assuming. I tasted them and then cummed in them and thew them under the pile of clothes.

Sunflower
March 17th, 2006, 04:09 PM
please feel free to put up any pics of you in womens underwear
In the male nudes forum of course ;)

champg12
March 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM
I've done it. Cousins, moms, MILs, gfs, wifes, neighbors. I enjoy the feeling.
every now and then my wife will give me a handjob with her panties.

potato_masher
March 30th, 2006, 05:51 PM
I love doing this... I once used to sneak a pair of my girlfriends sisters panties into the toilet with me to have a good sniff and wank off into.. i used to love it..

PervedHubby
March 31st, 2006, 09:04 AM
There's nothing like the smell of a woman's pussy. Nothing brings out the scent better than her used panties.
love jerking off while sniffing. I've got to be honest and confess that I've stollen soilled panties from and jerked off to many women I've known, but none compares to my wife. In fact she likes to rub her pussy thru her panties, get all nice and musky and the rub em on my nose while she sucks me off. My dick is hard just thinking about it...:boink:
Anyway, as far as wearing them, no, but for sniffin and wanking, used panties can't be beat...

PheonyxXx
April 1st, 2006, 07:43 PM
I've done it in the past, like the first couple times i did were my mom's and sister's. I was a curious little boy back then. Then there was one time I slept over my friend's place when I was like 16. I snuck upstairs from the basement into his sister's room. Little did I know, she slept in the nude. I took her panties out of the pile she had and jerked it right there. Thank god she didn't wake up :p

Raven Trippin'
April 6th, 2006, 01:26 AM
I've done it in the past, like the first couple times i did were my mom's and sister's. I was a curious little boy back then. Then there was one time I slept over my friend's place when I was like 16. I snuck upstairs from the basement into his sister's room. Little did I know, she slept in the nude. I took her panties out of the pile she had and jerked it right there. Thank god she didn't wake up :p

You're brave! LOL

Imagine if you were caught!

schoko
April 9th, 2006, 11:25 AM
I did it and I love it!!

hookem22
April 20th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I did it and I love it!!
what are things you like to wear

pantymn
April 27th, 2006, 10:38 AM
i have to admit i like jerking off in ladies panties and nylons not sure why , doesnt make me feel gay or anything, i guess its because ite like a taboo thing so to speak.someone had asked to see some men in pantyshots. ill have to start a pole to see how i look in panties . so go check out the male photo`s soon and let me know how i look . if your afraid to responnd send me a private message good or bad , its all in good fun , and thats what life is about.

chedder
May 5th, 2006, 01:59 PM
i have to admit that i loved it and still do. it just makes me so horny.
one time back when i was younger i slept at my grans one night and they
had a french student and becasue she was away for the weekend i slept
in her room. so of course i went straight away to look for her panty draw.
and it was full to the brim of al sorts of different panties so i had a sniff and a taste and then put a few on. jesus i must have wacked about 7 out that night.

gtp2005
May 9th, 2006, 11:54 PM
thats great , i love this thread. panties r great!!! i have at least ten pairs. i have a couple from every girl i slept with and some from people , i wish i would have slept with....i think everyone should post picsof there panties, or making a mess of the panties and post the pic, if its ok with the guy who started the thread if not post at my thread

rwhite
May 12th, 2006, 08:13 PM
I love panties. I have been jerking off with panties pressed against my face since i was a little boy. Just to smell the pussy still on the panties and just to think where they were.... on your friends pussy or on your wifes friend. The best turn ons are the forbiden panties. the ones that if they knew that you licked their panties and jerked off with their pussy pressed against your nose and lips they would die. I remember when i was a little boy. my parents were at their friends house. they had their laundry hamper in the restroom. They had a young girl just a couple years older than me. I found a pair of her panties and they had thick cream on the crotch. i didnt know what that was. I will never forget that night. what is this on her panties?

hookem22
May 15th, 2006, 12:36 AM
thats great , i love this thread. panties r great!!! i have at least ten pairs. i have a couple from every girl i slept with and some from people , i wish i would have slept with....i think everyone should post picsof there panties, or making a mess of the panties and post the pic, if its ok with the guy who started the thread if not post at my thread

i think its a great idea and i think we all should do it

roodogAS
May 16th, 2006, 10:06 AM
hey all, just thought i would add to the post. I was at my good friend's house when I was younger spending the night. He had a sister that I wanted so I found some of her panties and licked them, they tasted so good. did not wack off though, was affraid I would get caught.

champg12
May 16th, 2006, 04:19 PM
i think its a great idea and i think we all should do it
i Would

hookem22
May 22nd, 2006, 05:31 PM
ok good if you want to you can post up your pics of you in panties

tjsharsh
May 28th, 2006, 05:39 AM
I was dogsitting for a friend once, and got a little nosy. I ended up looking through her underwear drawer, and tried jerking off in one of her panties; it was amazing. I felt kinda creepy, but hey, it was hella hot.

champg12
May 31st, 2006, 12:16 AM
you guys might want to check out my new panty thread

gtp2005
June 1st, 2006, 07:08 PM
im not seeing any panties yet, so i will start off.

theSALAMI
June 19th, 2006, 02:17 PM
when i was younger when ever the house was empty i would go into my sisters room and steal here thongs and go cum all over them it was amazing

hookem22
June 19th, 2006, 04:25 PM
people feel free to put pics of your panties or pics of you in panties!!!!

ace_canada_02
June 19th, 2006, 04:49 PM
never did it.

spizzo
June 19th, 2006, 04:55 PM
id never done it till the other day, then got asked to on here an tried it, i found it quite erotic.

kanga123
May 22nd, 2007, 12:53 AM
love it licked and worn mother-inlaws plenty times love to cum
have done many others and will do for ever;) ;) :thumbsup:

hotbod1234
January 7th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Do you guys like a dirty worn pair or a clean pair of panties? do you like cotton,nylon, silk, or lace better?

travisd73
January 13th, 2008, 09:04 AM
i do it but i have went to teddys and i do my self with a dildo its hot but i don't think im gay i couldn't do a guy

hooligan64
January 13th, 2008, 01:21 PM
i love it and still do it. i have a thread in male nudes of me in panties. i started out stealing my sisters when i was around age 10 maybe 9. eventually i got bigger than my sister so i used my moms and i would take them out of her dirty clothes bin so they were still moist because she used to always rub her pussy even in public. my mom is a slut. she rubbed her pussy at restraunts whenever she saw a guy looking at her (including me!). so they were always nice n wet. i rubbed em all over my cock and smelt them. once she caught me stealing her panties so she started to just let me have them whenever she was done with them. she would take off her top so i could jack off and watch her play with her tits. after i came in the panties she would smell them and then wear them for the rest of the day!!! thats my panty history

hooligan64
January 13th, 2008, 01:25 PM
i also have used panties of my moms best friend who has one of the sweetest pussies i have ever smelt. i actually got to fuck her and after that i have been a sucker for older women

chef_tom
January 13th, 2008, 04:00 PM
quality thread!!!

champg12
January 13th, 2008, 08:34 PM
great stories

hooligan64
January 15th, 2008, 06:28 PM
im actualy wearing panties right now

jayjaydee00
January 17th, 2008, 03:12 AM
I was once sniffing a girlfriends panties, and she caught me at it. She said it was disgusting!!??* I explained that i loved her pussy, the look, the smell, the taste, and sniffing her panties when she wasnt there was a compliment and showed how much i loved her. Anyhoo, after ladling on the love, i was able to convince her that it wasnt perverted, perhaps mildly fetishistic.

By the way did you know that you can purchase vacuum-packed soiled panties from vending machines in Japan. Now theres a culture thats up for most things lol

eagledragon69
March 4th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Love the thred I too love to wear and cum in panties have done since I was a kid. Started stealing my sisters and went on to pinchiing my moms best matesI will post some pics as soon as I work out how to keep up the thread:thumbsup::D:bow:

ARR
March 4th, 2008, 09:06 PM
not really my style... love seeing girls in panties, but me wearing them? not so much...

bucknakednz
March 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Have worn my wifes and my step daughters a few times, but prefer cumming into them than wearing them. Ever since m step daughter became legal and started having sex, her panties smell so good and sometimes you hit the jackpot and find a pair crusted with cum, love those ones.

pumpmylittlesoldier
March 10th, 2008, 07:11 AM
I do it all the time.

I love pantyhose the most but ill wear anything girly. I love having lipstick on too

Maskedman
March 14th, 2008, 09:50 AM
I enjoy the feel of my wifes panties when I jerk off. I like to lick the crotch and suck out her juices.
I have even used other ladies panties if I get the chance.

Maskedman
March 25th, 2008, 04:08 PM
My first time was my sisters.* I would pull a pair from the hamper and try them on.* Wow. What a feeling.* I will do my wifes now a couple of times per week.* I even take a nice cremy pair with me when I am out of town for a few days.

lovingit
April 5th, 2008, 11:23 PM
i snuck into my gf's parents bathroom one night when i was home alone with her, she was watching tv, i took a huge risk going into their bathroom but i could not help myself, i went straight for the hamper and inside was a flesh colored thong intertwined in her pants, i had a great time sniifing and licking them but didnt have very long, i was shaking the whole time, but it was honestly the best panty i have ever had, my gf's mother is oo fucking hot i want her more than anything, she is 39 and fucking gorgeous

buttfface
July 9th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I wear panties 24/7,and have cummed in them many times!! There is nothing better then a strange womens panties to 'JACK OFF' with,its great.Don'nt knock it if U have'nt tried it!!!!!

fredugo
July 14th, 2008, 12:12 AM
great thread, love jerking and cum filling panties. mkes my cock feel sooooo good

lkin4trbl
July 20th, 2008, 01:03 AM
um most definately use your sisters ,preferibly after shes worn them ...i recomend turning them inside out ...look for ware the lining is doubled ...at one end ..in most cases there is no stiching ....mmmm this is to insert your penis ...try it out i know to some it sounds strange but it adds a little kink to jacking off :)

lkin4trbl
July 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Have worn my wifes and my step daughters a few times, but prefer cumming into them than wearing them. Ever since m step daughter became legal and started having sex, her panties smell so good and sometimes you hit the jackpot and find a pair crusted with cum, love those ones.
wow sounds like we found the same sweet spot to cum in ....lol....i always look in my step daughters hamper when she gets into the shower....im most episodes there still warm and smell sweet with her sweat/perfume mixture i put them back before she gets out of the shower ...sometimes jackink off in them rite outside the bathroom door....any of you looking for a big nut buster should try what we allready enjoy!

oldschool357
August 22nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
I just jerked off it two panties for the first time ever about 5 min ago it was great im definitely gonna do it again

oldschool357
August 22nd, 2008, 01:32 AM
these are the panties

panties123
August 22nd, 2008, 01:34 AM
me to, in my mums and sisters,i also have key for woman next doors house.try on all her underwear when shes out.iwank into her panties and bras, i dry them out very carefully and put them back in the draw.i put a worn pair over my head and lick the gusset while wanking. i love the different tastes of my mum,sister and neighbour.the knowing that they put on panties with my cum in the gusset touching ther cunts really turns me on.must go and do a pair now.ps i have also wanked on to toothbrushes.wow my cum in ther mouths how horny is that. contact me if you want to share pantie pics

lookatit
August 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
I wear my wifes all the time but in the past started with my mums and sisters, then pinching off the neighbours washing line (mother and daughter) and have taken panties from many friends houses and even got caught by an ex gf taking a pair of hers - i explained i needed them to wank with becuase i couldn't get her out of my head! so she sucked me off - bonus!!!!

MySexJournal
August 29th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I don't wear the panties, but I love pulling out a pair of my wife's panties, dirty or clean, and jacking off into them. I also like cumming in her bra cups. It's hot to fuck the dirty ones, but it's also hot to cum in the clean ones and then stick them back in the drawer and tell her all about it a day or two later when she is wearing them.

smoothcock1
August 29th, 2008, 09:03 PM
i like smelling panties

<3 SMOOTH COCK <3

kiwisrhot
August 30th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Check out my pics, a few panty shots.

WETPANTIES
September 8th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Do you guys like a dirty worn pair or a clean pair of panties? do you like cotton,nylon, silk, or lace better?
I love a drity worn pair of silky ones damp or wet are best!!!

bobbyh12345
March 25th, 2009, 08:18 PM
i like silk dirty pantie to jerk off in would you let me jerk off in yours?

silkface
March 25th, 2009, 10:59 PM
I love to and have and wear my wifes too.

5n4tch
April 3rd, 2009, 02:40 PM
i've recently got into it - find v. horny - anyone know any good sites?

Roadking1
April 6th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I have a pair of my wifes friends,and my nabors pantys,I cum so good with them,the feeling is incredible on my cock.

hornyslut
May 3rd, 2009, 12:36 AM
Well I guess I really should let hubby post this but since I'm the one who's usually on here I'll post for him!!!:D

He LOVES sucking the juice out of every pair of panties I wear. I'm a Nurse and work nights and he'll gather several that I've worn over the last few days and suck on them while he reads what guys & gals post on my threads. He saves the juicest pair for last and when he's sucked all my juice out.....he shoots a big load of his cum onto the crotch. I love to call home around midnight and let him describe what he's doing as he "plays"!!!! I get sooooooooooooo wet which is puuuuurfect cause it gives him more to suck!!!!;) Here are some examples of his work and I LOVE seeing my panties sucked clean when I do the laundry!!!:thumbsup:

champg12
May 8th, 2009, 10:48 PM
hornyslut - great pics - i'd love to see pics of you wearing those vs pantys posted in the panty thread

rich77
May 28th, 2009, 10:14 AM
This is good to read. I've always enjoyed jerking off, smelling and tasting my wifes panties, and she gets very hot and wet when I tell her about it.

I am looking forward to getting some other womens panties, and she has even offered to help.

Keep enjoying!!

thenakedman
June 3rd, 2009, 09:54 AM
I've never been into smelling worn panties.

I do like to go jerk off into them. Something about seeing my load in there is just awesome

keljd
June 4th, 2009, 01:17 AM
I don't whack off but I do love the smell of those panties, any females house I go to, I just seem to find their underwear drawer or laundry basket and just indulge in them any chance I get

keljd
June 4th, 2009, 02:53 AM
this milf that lives in the apartment upstairs sent me to get something for her while she was at work and I gladfully accepted, the only one that missed me was the one she had one, those in the drawer had a faint aroma to them, but those for laundry were full force.

elohve23
July 14th, 2009, 01:34 AM
i'v been dating my gf for about a year, shes in college, i never thought i would love it so much, when she leaves the room i go through her roommates panty drawers and dirty pile. one night my gf and i were watching a movie and i knew i wasnt gonna get any so i went to the bathroom and there in the corner was a dirty pile of clothes so i thought i'd check it out and at the bottom were 2 pairs of panties one dark blue and the other a real light pink i could help but jerk off with them. i took a video with my phone but i cant seem to watch it on my comp

elohve23
July 14th, 2009, 01:35 AM
my panty fetish started when i was real young, i remember i was dog sitting my naighbors dog and there daughter who was about 10 years older then me had a room arcoss the yeard from me. so as soon as i got in the door i went up to her room and went through her panty drawer. it was my 1st time and the best time. i jerked off for so long with her panties. i went to far and stole at least 5 pairs from her (i was young i didnt know better then to only take one) then the next summer for sum reason i put one pair back. so she HAS to know but even know when i see her she always smiles and says hi in a different kind of way, i love it

gogodance
July 14th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I've done this for ages now, they have to be worn and dirty, clean ones arnt so good, best time ever was my gf and i staying over night in a couples house. we were sleeping in the spare room and i spotted a dirty pair of my freinds wife's thong (he snores and she sometimes sleeps in spare room), i wanted sex off my gf but she said we couldnt as they would hear, so she started tossing me off instead, i pushed a pillow in front of her so she couldnt see me sucking and licking the thong i found, even with the taste of freinds wifes pussy in my mouth i got a good deal of pleasure of french kissing my gf. wow if she only knew what i was doing from behind the pillow.

69plumber
July 14th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I havent done it before but imagine it being awesome! I also like to smell and taste a use panty, gstring or hotpant! Makes me so horny;-):innocent:

PheonyxXx
July 14th, 2009, 04:33 PM
I got a pair of my ex's and a pair from this one slut that we had stay with us before. God they're both great to feel around my hard cock.

Stephanie McGuire
July 14th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I'm Selling Off My Crotchless Panties To The Highest Bidder From My Fairy Princess Outfit That Have All Kinds Of My Juicy DNA On Them For Someone To Jack Off Onto.. =)

davie01
July 18th, 2009, 05:16 AM
I'm Selling Off My Crotchless Panties To The Highest Bidder From My Fairy Princess Outfit That Have All Kinds Of My Juicy DNA On Them For Someone To Jack Off Onto.. =)
Hi steph , like your photos, my names davie from the uk , newcatle , north england . x
ps i will send you a photo if you send me your email?:rotfl:

Stephanie McGuire
July 18th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Hi steph , like your photos, my names davie from the uk , newcatle , north england . x
ps i will send you a photo if you send me your email?:rotfl:
Hi Davie =) My personal e mail's stephanie_mcguire@tmail.com

sexlovehoney
July 18th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I like smelling panties, but I'm not really into jerking off in them. I don't see anything wrong with it; it's just not for me.

chef_tom
July 27th, 2009, 11:57 AM
i had a pair of my ex gf, her moms and my current gf they all tasted so sweet, most of all her mom... now she was a milf!!

halfasian
August 13th, 2009, 10:35 PM
When I first started to sniff/jack off into panties, I started with my sisters. She would have very wet panties. Then I moved into my mothers. I love jacking off and wearing panties. I would wear their bra's clothes as well.I would jack off into them every time.

SoVery74
August 13th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I jerk off in my wifes dirty panties every morning it feels so good!

loongman
August 14th, 2009, 02:25 AM
i love the feel of gurls panties on my dick on my body everywhere.I started when i was 13 i was in my cuzin room she is 21 i found her panties and sniffed them then i took them came home and wacked off with them i did it with some of her my other cuzin my mom my grandma and BESTFRINDS SISTER my aunt. i love it sooo much.

loongman
August 14th, 2009, 02:38 AM

go for ur sister ur pussy is sweeter then ur mom then go for ur moms and post pics man plzz

loongman
August 14th, 2009, 02:58 PM
yall i just stole a pair of red panties from my mum i went in the bathroom and wacked off like 3 time licking stuckin sniffen its maken me hard thinkin bout it now

SoVery74
September 1st, 2009, 11:04 PM
http://forum.pichunter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=267286&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1250350951 (http://forum.pichunter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=267286&d=1250350951)love to!

mic12345
September 3rd, 2009, 11:31 PM
i don't wear the panties, but i love the feel of silk or satin panties wrapped around my cock as i jerk off (and imagining the girl wearing them). ive used my mothers, my sisters, my cousins, my girlfriends, and now my wife's panties. the best are stolen panties from some hot chick at the laudromat...

bobwilko
September 4th, 2009, 11:55 AM
hey man when i was younger i would just wear my sistersand every once a while i would were my moms but just go for you sisters

i had done it b4 and used my sisters , but i dont jerk off and leave in in the pants cause i think she would know i wear them but its fine if u wear them !! also thongs are so comfortable to wear !! i may nick a pair to wear !! :D

sexyfuck
September 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
the first time was mi motherin laws panties,i got in da shower and wanked myself off smelling da crotch of her pants

bobwilko
September 5th, 2009, 07:01 AM
:thumbsup: im just going to and sniff my sisters' thongs !! xxx

webb63
September 6th, 2009, 01:19 PM
http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67679&albumid=11368&dl=1252201626&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67679)http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67678&albumid=11368&dl=1252201609&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67678)http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67676&albumid=11368&dl=1252201609&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67676)http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67677&albumid=11368&dl=1252201609&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67677)Jerking off in panties

bobwilko
September 17th, 2009, 09:57 AM
do u like ??? xx

http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?albumid=12414&pictureid=69925

1gottamrs1
September 18th, 2009, 12:04 PM
see any you would like to jerk off in? how about on my pics!
http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?u=356872

bobwilko
September 18th, 2009, 12:12 PM
i would love to jerk off in urs , but then leave u a surpise afterwards !! xx

joly1000
September 19th, 2009, 10:07 AM
feel lik its going to be very hot feeling:bow:

joly1000
September 21st, 2009, 02:31 AM
I jerk off in my wifes dirty panties every morning it feels so good! i do that i get extra feeling to fuck:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

joly1000
September 21st, 2009, 02:33 AM
http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67679&albumid=11368&dl=1252201626&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67679)http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67678&albumid=11368&dl=1252201609&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67678)http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67676&albumid=11368&dl=1252201609&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67676)http://forum.pichunter.com/picture.php?pictureid=67677&albumid=11368&dl=1252201609&thumb=1 (http://forum.pichunter.com/album.php?albumid=11368&pictureid=67677)Jerking off in panties send your e mail i will send my wifes photos

onimitsu
September 22nd, 2009, 01:07 AM
i love jerking off in panties!! i have done it in my moms, a few of my cuz and a few girl friends panties! now i love wearing them as i jack off in them!! i do have to say silk is the best feeling!! i think i am going to go have to do it now!! :innocent:

and bobwilko i have to say that is one of the hottest pics!!! very nice ;)

jonnybigdick
September 22nd, 2009, 05:51 AM
is anyone here into there cousins jerking them off, while there cousins in panties?

humanflies87
September 22nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
i jerked off in my mother in laws panties damn it was great

xandyx
September 22nd, 2009, 05:39 PM
i have used moms, cousins, a lady i cut grass 4, fiances mom and sister, fiances, and now i am gonna try for my future brother in laws gfs panties, shes 19. i dont like 2 wear them just jerk off with them wrapped around my cock and cum in them. i have even left them for fiances mom and sister 2 hopefully find. when ,y fiance jerk or sucks me off she holds her dirty panties 4 me 2 cum in

rich77
September 25th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I had a neighbor who gave me a pair of her panties. Such a sexy lady. The smell and taste is fantastic. I get hard and can jerk off with out a problem.

buttfface
November 2nd, 2009, 06:23 PM
Do you guys like a dirty worn pair or a clean pair of panties? do you like cotton,nylon, silk, or lace better?dirty worn,and they gotta be silk,satin,or nylon:boozer::boozer:

navyknickers
November 7th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Love wanking in panties, started at 10 with my sisters

MistressGemma
November 10th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I do take pleasure watching a man jerking off in my panties.

peman
November 24th, 2009, 04:04 PM
i love jerking off in panties. i ve been doing it since i was about 10. i would steal my sisters or my mums and us them. as i got a bit braver i started stealing my cousin and any other womans panties i can get my hands on.

MySexJournal
November 25th, 2009, 01:19 AM
My wife and I have a game that we play when we are horny in public or at a party. She will go the bathroom and take her panties off. When she returns she will slip them into my hands or pocket. I'll go to the bathroom and wank into them. Then, I'll return the soiled panties to my wife. She'll often put them back on, unless she is extra drunk or naughty, then they might end up in another girl's purse or under a couch cushion.

bobwilko
December 3rd, 2009, 10:00 AM
My wife and I have a game that we play when we are horny in public or at a party. She will go the bathroom and take her panties off. When she returns she will slip them into my hands or pocket. I'll go to the bathroom and wank into them. Then, I'll return the soiled panties to my wife. She'll often put them back on, unless she is extra drunk or naughty, then they might end up in another girl's purse or under a couch cushion.

nice story , im wearing a tight thong of my sisters while jerking off on webcam , how much fun u can have with them !!

sicktwistedfuck
December 6th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Wow... found this thread and had to join and respond.. All these years I thought I was a sick twisted fuck cause I love to wear girls silky shiny soft panties and masturbate in them. I've been doing it for 27 years now.. Throughout my teens I always jerked off in my sisters panties, even her bikini bottoms and since she was a ballet dancer I loved to put on her leotards and dry hump a pillow til I cummed in the crotch of her leotard.

When I slept at cousins house I loved it when I found her satin panties and I'd jerk off into those too..

My stepmom was a nurse and I'd wear her white nylon panties and white pantyhose and masturbate in those too.

When I moved out to my own place I didn't have panties to wear, so would steal them from laundrymats.

I love the soft silky slippery feeling of panties gliding against my hard cock and can't jerk off without panties. I always use panties to masturbate.. I love satin, silk, nylon, spandex, omfg I love liquid metal... I love leotards and one piece swimsuits..

I'm straight, and married... all these years I thought I needed psychiatric help for my fetish.. More than a few times my wife has found my cum stained silky undies.. First time she found them we had a big fight cause she thought they were another womans and that I cheated on her and I had to tell her that I like to jerk off in them.. How embarressing.. another time, I had to clean my cum soaked undies, and I forgot they were in the clean clothes pile when she was putting stuff away.. I go to my office and my small collection of silkies and satins are neatly folded on my desk... I felt embarressed and pretended to be clueless and said "honey, why's your underwear on my desk".... mind you, she only wears cotton panties.. fuck, if she had silkies I'd use hers, lol...she says.."those are yours.. I know how you love to jerk off in silky undies"....

Pisses me off sometimes when I want a blowjob or sex from her and if she's in a bad mood she'd say "go jerk off in your panties you freak"... I wish I could convince her to be more open minded.. I so bad would love to have her give me pantyjobs like in this videos (http://www.monsterpimps.com/epoch/pantyjobs/t1/ashley//index.php/109330,1302,2,7694,)

I want a pantyjob so bad I put an ad on craigslist, but only responds I got were from fucking homos and webmasters pretending to be sluts just spamming dating sites

When I was younger and had to move out and go live with my dad + stepmother, when sister would visit for the first time, I had to steal a pair of her panties cause hers were so much sexier and silky compared to stepmothers nylon ones.. plus they fit me better and were more snug against my boner, and well, I always had a hardon for my sister whenever I saw her in underwear, swimsuits or dance practice..and I would jerk off in them to pictures of Tanya Roberts in Playboy Magazine, or various other playboys as dad had a big box full of them.. They were silky soft pink panties with black polka dots and I loved how they felt against my throbbing hard dick..

Later in life, before meeting my wife, I had a stripper girl friend who had alot of sexy shiny outfits and she would let me dry hump her ass while she was wearing tight shiny little shorts and she'd squeeze my hard cock between her ass cheeks while I cummed and pressed against her.. felt soooo fucking good and wish my wife would allow me this pleasure.. I love the feeling of my hard cock rubbing against the slippery smooth sexy fabric.

Know what feels sooooo fucking good.. I cum so fucking hard... Wearing soft satin panties.. I love to take a pillow and fold it in half and put it inside a plastic shopping bag, then squirt some hair conditioner on the bag and hump and grind on the pillow, slipping and sliding against the soft pillow until I cum in my panties... it feels fucking GREAT when I cum.. feels even better with a plastic cigar tube up my ass, but no, I'm not a fucking homo, but had to try this and oh fuck did it feel soooooo fucking good. << only tried this a few times as I was afraid it would hurt my colon or something, or what if it got stuck in there, lol....

An apartment I lived in, I had a neighbor upstairs and she was fucking hot, turns out she was a stripper and one day while in the basement laundry I found this sexy PVC/Vinyl one piece thingy.. kind of like a leotard or swimsuit.. I stole it.. went to my room and put it on inside out so the shiny side would be against my dick and I humped my pillow til cumming inside it... speaking of inside out.. I have to wear panties inside out to make the soft silky smooth part be against my dick,,., and cause my dick sticks out the top of waist band, I have to put them on backwards too so there's silky fabric against the head of my cock.. How come the inside isn't as slippery smooth as the outside?

When I was younger, I didn't have to do that.. maybe cause my dick was smaller back then, lol

Sometimes when I'm in a department store I have an overwhelming urge to buy panties, but I freak out and feel strange, and I so bad want to buy this pair of liquid metal spandex pants to masturbate in, but freak out and never buy them.. I only own four pairs of panties but want more.. I thought about buying some from ebay, but don't want my wife to get the package.. I so bad want a shiny metallic foil leotard to hump in.... It feels so fucked up when a woman in a store sees me feeling panties, lol

A long time ago when I was single I liked to wear girls satin panties just to wear and I'd go to work, or wherever in them and my cock would be teased and dripping cum all fucking day and I'd stroke off in the bathroom alot of times throughout the day...

Anyway, long rambling on post, but like I said.. all these years I thought something was fucked up in my head for this... glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys jerking off in panties

PheonyxXx
December 8th, 2009, 01:26 AM
Well as I said before, I love jerking in panties. Well about a few weeks ago me and some friends went to a party with these 2 girls my one friend knew from work. Well in short, the one girl got sick, and we had to go back to where they were staying. They were housesitting for someone else. Well I got to sleep in bed with the one girl, and she was pretty fine. Tried to take things slow, but only ended up with a cock block. So about I don't know, maybe a few hours of sleep we woke up. I got kicked outta bed and she and the other girl went back to sleep together. I was forced into the guest room. Maybe after an hour of just laying there wide awake, I was feeling pretty fuckin horny. Well both their bags were right there in the room with me. So I open up the one slowly, and queitly as possible. and feel around. I grabbed this beautiful fucking thong. I just couldn't help myself and just wrapped it around my dick and let it go. I put the cum stained thong back in the bag and felt around and pulled myself out another thong. Went to the other bag and grabbed on of the other girls pair of panties. And those ones were like booty shorts, but kinda mesh like, and omg did they smell so good. I can tell it was a pair she wore recently. The crotch was still quite wet. So I took both those pairs home with me. I am now in possession of 4 pairs of women's underwear.

panties123
December 26th, 2009, 02:27 AM
so good to know there are so many pantie wankers

oldschool357
December 28th, 2009, 03:54 AM
sounds like fun but i cant try i coz im not sure if i should use my mums panties but i wanna coz it sounds hot

panties123
December 28th, 2009, 04:59 AM
sounds like fun but i cant try i coz im not sure if i should use my mums panties but i wanna coz it sounds hot just go for it fill her panties with you cum while licking a pair of her soiled ones.its fucking hot.

knickerla
December 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM
My b/f likes to wear girl's knickers, whilst we're having sex. One time I persuaded him to try on every pair of my knickers and took a photo of him. He wore 75 different pairs in all, he was absolutely fucking ecstatic.

I have them all saved in a secret snap album. A couple of years ago a girlfriend and I got drunk one night and our conversation led to us talking about our b/f 's and wearing panties. Wendy (my friend) admitted that her fella sometimes would put her knickers on. That's when I blurted out that I had pics of my fella in various different pairs of undies.
"You Dirty Bitch, show me" Wendy demanded.
I ended up showing her about 20 pics.

Look at his rock hard cock swelling through those tiny little knicks, it looks so wankable and kinky we both remarked. A few hours later my fella came home to find us both stripped down to our undies looking at his pics, he went bright red with embarrassment and hung his head avoiding our gaze.

"Robert would you like to try a pair of Wendy's knickers on?"
No thank you he replied.
"We aren't asking you Robert, we're telling you, now do as you're told"
Wendy and I then took it in turns to bend him over and spank his pantied covered ass, eventually making him cum wearing Wendy's little white cotton knickers.

panties123
December 29th, 2009, 01:13 AM
My b/f likes to wear girl's knickers, whilst we're having sex. One time I persuaded him to try on every pair of my knickers and took a photo of him. He wore 75 different pairs in all, he was absolutely fucking ecstatic.

I have them all saved in a secret snap album. A couple of years ago a girlfriend and I got drunk one night and our conversation led to us talking about our b/f 's and wearing panties. Wendy (my friend) admitted that her fella sometimes would put her knickers on. That's when I blurted out that I had pics of my fella in various different pairs of undies.

Look at his rock hard cock swelling through those tiny little knicks, it looks so wankable and kinky we both remarked. A few hours later my fella came home to find us both stripped down to our undies looking at his pics, he went bright red with embarrassment and hung his head avoiding our gaze.

No thank you he replied.
Wendy and I then took it in turns to bend him over and spank his pantied covered ass, eventually making him cum wearing Wendy's little white cotton knickers.
he is one very lucky guy.would love to see the pics.;)

bobwilko
December 30th, 2009, 07:42 AM

No thank you he replied.

loverly story , love 2 see any pics of u and ur bf

hav a look at my pics and see if u like mine xx

paul_c1986
December 31st, 2009, 02:25 PM
I don't jerk off in them but I love to smell where her pussy has been, expecially after I have fingered/banged her in them,

silkie_69
January 2nd, 2010, 06:19 AM
My wife's neice used to stay with us. I would jack off in her panties and bra's every chance I could.

panties123
January 2nd, 2010, 06:21 AM
My wife's neice used to stay with us. I would jack off in her panties and bra's every chance I could.
very nice.;)

idpthrtnpanties
January 12th, 2010, 08:44 PM
I love putting on a pair of panties. Every once in a while I like to put on a pair of women's panties and suck a guys cock. I like to think that I am one of those sluts in a good porn that is on her knees sucking on a nice fat, thick cock and in the end the guy or guys grabs her head with their hands and starts fucking her mouth, pulls out his cock and shoots a stream across her face and then buries his cock back down her throat. I love wearing panties. Are there any women out there who like watching a guy suck another guys cock?? I would love to have a women present while her and I suck off a group of guys.

PheonyxXx
January 19th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I love putting on a pair of panties. Every once in a while I like to put on a pair of women's panties and suck a guys cock. I like to think that I am one of those sluts in a good porn that is on her knees sucking on a nice fat, thick cock and in the end the guy or guys grabs her head with their hands and starts fucking her mouth, pulls out his cock and shoots a stream across her face and then buries his cock back down her throat. I love wearing panties. Are there any women out there who like watching a guy suck another guys cock?? I would love to have a women present while her and I suck off a group of guys.

I would love to try that. I am bi-curious, and love wearing women's underwear. If i had the opportunity I would dress in complete drag if I knew I was gonna suck a cock or something. I'd love to be a lil slut. High heels, fishnets, short skirt, skimpy lil thong. Oh I would love that.

bobwilko
January 19th, 2010, 12:19 PM
I would love to try that. I am bi-curious, and love wearing women's underwear. If i had the opportunity I would dress in complete drag if I knew I was gonna suck a cock or something. I'd love to be a lil slut. High heels, fishnets, short skirt, skimpy lil thong. Oh I would love that.

Same, mayb we could b lil sluts 2gther xxx

bobwilko
January 21st, 2010, 09:34 AM
wezring a nice pink pair i just got out of the laundry pile, the crotch was moiist! wish someone could fuck or suck me in these panties!

whose were they ? mayb u could take a picture ? xx

nebula
January 23rd, 2010, 04:56 PM
started with sister, moved onto my friends hot mom. She would let me shower in her bathroom when id spend the night. Found her weed stash and panties in one round once. Id go through my sisters friends bags. Buddies sisters panties when i watch their dog. Girlfriend in college had 3 hot house mates. id go through their panty drawers and always find their toys 2.

idpthrtnpanties
February 11th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I like to go to another guys house why his wife is gone and he lets go through her panties and when I find a pair that fits my liking I get on my knees and suck his cock until cumm is filling my mouth. I would love to get caught by his wife just as he is unloading one of those big loads into my mouth as he is holding my head in his hands.

collardslut
February 11th, 2010, 07:19 PM
i will suck your cock when we're both in panties and you acn bring anyone you like to watch or join in

collardslut
February 11th, 2010, 07:26 PM
i started with my sisters too then my moms then i found a girl friend who used to let me wear her after she came in them. once got caught by her mother sniffing and wanking into her panties i thought she was going to fucking kill me But to my surprise she smiled and said that if i wanted to do that to just ask her first. her Black satin panties got covered in my spunk when she took her panties off and held them to my nose WOW did she smell great>

elohve23
February 16th, 2010, 02:42 PM
i was house sitting my gfs place so i had free range of her mom and younger sisters room too, so jerked off with there panties and came in so many of them, then i found her moms rabbit viborator , it like moves around and stuff its crazy, so i had try it out. i put a pair of her sexy dirty panties on my head and her dildo in my ass and turned it on full power, i came so hard and so fast i couldnt cum in anything, i came all over her bedroom floor

panties123
February 20th, 2010, 12:23 AM
so many mums and sisters panties have been the start of so many pantie fetishes,of all the panties i done and still do.when ever i get chance i still give my mums and sisters and good seeing to.

Dirtyprincess
March 11th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Dirty Princesses moist, wet panties , just for you.

Masturbated and creamed in, worn for 24 hours +

Email for your naughty requests....

Wet Kisses

From your Fuckable Princess

Ciao

x

guynxdr5
March 12th, 2010, 07:23 PM
cant say that i ever have!

eagledragon69
March 22nd, 2010, 08:26 PM
Ive been doing this since I was a kid with my moms and my sisters panties its the greatest feeling ever. I was once caught by my sister wearing her panties and wanking she wasnt too happy at the time but after explaining myself to her she said it was ok. After that she would leave her panties in my room for me she was the coolest sis ever. now Im with a girl who thinks it is wrong so I do it when she ait around and sometimes leave cum in them and put them in her pantie draw its a big turn on when I see she is wearing them

Primax1966
April 5th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I love jerking with panties. It started with my gf and then I started stealing them from friends. Eventually when my step daughters were old enough I started using theirs and their friends. I do wear a bit but love the feel of the cloth against my cock. I now have a fuck buddy who likes to wank me off with a pair of my stepdaughters dirty panties.

mikysam
April 8th, 2010, 01:51 AM
can i play with you ladies?

eagledragon69
April 8th, 2010, 10:14 PM

No thank you he replied.

Wow I wish that had been me:bow::love::kiss:

ShemaleLove09
April 13th, 2010, 04:10 AM
i've been jerking off in panties and lingerie since i was 10! There are only a few things i enjoy more!

Pantyhose2
April 13th, 2010, 04:57 AM
a couple of times , but think it better in a nylon of pair of silkey pantyhose

brewcrew2808
April 14th, 2010, 05:35 PM
I too have house sat my gf's house so i had free range over everything so i went into her room and wore her panties and used her vibrator. also i went through her mom's panties and wore those and jacked off into a few of my gf's panties and when she came back she found them hard from my cum and didnt say anything to me =]

mstrgolfman
June 10th, 2010, 12:35 PM
i love the smell of worn panties, even my own, i caught my lil brother sniffing my panties when i was 16 and he was 9, i wasnt shocked because i noticed my panties dissappearing when i do the family's laundry, but when i did caught him, he was in my room while our parents were out at dinner with their friends
crissy14 i would love see how dirty ur panties are

jjhoser
June 11th, 2010, 06:47 PM
i love pantys

SSGOLDSKOOL
June 23rd, 2010, 04:59 PM
I did it a couple of times when I was alot younger. More recently on a visit to my sister in laws house, her and my wife went shopping and I went through her laundry bin searching for panties. I found a few with little white streaks in the cotton crotch. I sniffed them for a while and licked all of them clean. Her little pussy smells so fucking good, and tastes so yummy. I also found her dildos and licked them clean too. I would love to eat her actual pussy, I know I can make her cum.

jjhoser
July 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM
i love pantys

LilBigMan420
July 10th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Today I took two pairs of panties from my step-mom while I was over and had to drop something off at their house. No one was home so i helped myself. This is the second time today that I'm jerking off with them.
I used to sneak in her room when I would stay over there all the time n jerk off in the bathroom with them.

Thick_Dick_Rick
July 10th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Man I love to jack off and cumm in panties. I've been doing it since I was 10 and I started off with my aunts and cousins cousin's girlfriends then friends moms, friends, girlfriends mom and sister and sometimes friends of the family. I have probably sniffed, licked, jack off and cumm in I said at least about 75 diffenert pairs of panties, thongs you name it

knickerla
July 12th, 2010, 08:34 PM
I first jerked off in a girls knickers when I was 17. I satyed over at a girls house one night, she slept in her parents bed, while I stayed in her room. I was left all alone to search through her knicker drawer, I just couldn't help myself.

gromet
July 18th, 2010, 05:33 AM

& whats wrong with that? i love j/o in a pair of my sisters cotton ones i aquired...just makes the cum rush a little more exciting :)

18yocock
July 18th, 2010, 09:06 AM
I love going to my stepmums house going into the bathroom and going through her basket of panties and licking and smelling them, whenever its just me home and everyone else is out I go grab her g-strings and thigh high stockings put them on and jacking off feels so naughty and sometimes wish she would catch me just so I could see her reaction ;)

sicktwistedfuck
August 4th, 2010, 08:40 AM
I had to come back and post again. Since I last posted my comment in this thread, things have changed immensely.

Masturbating in silky panties has become routine, perhaps my #1 preferred method of masturbation. I own several pairs of panties, but it was a secret until finally I disclosed my fetish to my wife and I'm glad I did because now instead of jerking off in panties, I can just lay down and relax while she jerks me off in panties and OH MY FUCKING GOD it is SOOOOO much better when she does it.. makes me cum so fucking hard, and it's fucking hot when she lightly kisses my dick as she caresses and rubs my hard cock til I cum.

Since revealing my panties fetish to my wife, I now own dozens of panties and wear them every day.. the downside to this though is I'm not allowed the pleasure of receiving blowjobs anymore as my wife would rather jerk me off in panties than suck my dick.

Even better than her jerking me off is her using her tits to make me cum, rubbing my cock in panties between her boobs makes me cum so good..

thebull
August 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM
I love to go into my wife's best friend Jessica's drawers and take her panties out when they are not home! I put her friends panties on my face an lick them where her pussy would be and jerk off until I cum with another pair in my hand. I really have a fantasy about fucking my wife's best friend and cumming all over her face. I also go into her dirty clothes so I can get a smell of what her pussy smells like. I still lick her panties more and rub my dick all over them. I would love to have multiple girls come over and let me tell them what to do while I jack off and cum all over them. That would be the ideal fantasy! A couple of 5'2" or 5'3" brunette ladies weighing about 115 to 125lbs. Boy oh boy what a dream:)) Any ladies out there like this interested in acting out the roles??

pantyman8
August 24th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Dude, how'd you get your wife into it? Mine is so not down with the idea.

ilvpussy
August 26th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Wow. I have found that women really dig a man that will wear or jack off in their panties. I wera panties and jack off all the time, my girl loves to suck my cock and also panty stuff, then were both on then and she loves it....

ilvpussy
August 26th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Dude, how'd you get your wife into it? Mine is so not down with the idea.
dude, just break the ice over a few drinks and see where it goes

beanflik81
October 6th, 2010, 04:56 PM
trust me their is nothing wrog with a guy occasionally wearing womens underwear while their wanking! my b/f sometimes does it nd belive me, he all man! it shows your confortable in your sexuallity, i think! plus i kinda like watching it 2!

pinkersmcgee
November 26th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Just bought like 50 bucks of panties and hose and thighhighs at walmart, plus ky personal lube. Then bought some perfume. I let the ones I'm not using soak in a plastic baggie with the perfum sprayed inside. For me, the smell of a woman is key. It really adds to the experience.

I put on some full pantyhose. Was actually really warm (lol! So they do serve a purpose other than visuals! ;) ), I accidentally ripped a whole in the crotch, but I ended up putting my rod through it and man, all the pressure, rubbing my feet on the ground.. i came so hard.

Nothing feels better than womens panties and hose... except well... ya know. the real thing! :o)

pantycouple
November 26th, 2010, 10:40 AM
My husband loves wearing silky satin panties, and I love when the both of us are wearing satin panties and we are having intercourse. We both just pull our panties to the side and the feeling of the fabrics rubbing against each other is awesome, not to mention I can reach around or under and feel the rest of him that is still in panties, balls, butt, etc, and he enjoys seeing me still wearing panties while we have intercourse. Feeling him through the panties turns me on so much, and he loves being teased until he is twitching in his panties, I love bringing him to the edge by running my hands over the front of his panties and then letting him cool off before going back and doing it again. I also enjoy licking him through panties, he usually ends up exploding in the panties when I do this, I love how excited he gets when wearing panties, seems that more and more woman are realizing just how many men enjoy panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

DeskStar
November 26th, 2010, 11:06 AM
My husband loves wearing silky satin panties, and I love when the both of us are wearing satin panties and we are having intercourse. We both just pull our panties to the side and the feeling of the fabrics rubbing against each other is awesome, not to mention I can reach around or under and feel the rest of him that is still in panties, balls, butt, etc, and he enjoys seeing me still wearing panties while we have intercourse. Feeling him through the panties turns me on so much, and he loves being teased until he is twitching in his panties, I love bringing him to the edge by running my hands over the front of his panties and then letting him cool off before going back and doing it again. I also enjoy licking him through panties, he usually ends up exploding in the panties when I do this, I love how excited he gets when wearing panties, seems that more and more woman are realizing just how many men enjoy panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

that looks like fun

knickerla
November 29th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Just over a month ago it was my birthday, upon waking up I notice my g/f had left an envelope on her pillow besides me. I quickly opened it to find a rather sexy home made birthday card with the usually happy birthday greetings and stuff inside. But at the bottom, right-hand corner there was a little note, which read "P.T.O My Naughty Little Panty-Slut."

Quickly turning the card over to reveal this horny little message wrote on the back.

I will be home just after 11.30am and I expect you
to be wearing the white cotton knickers I have left
under my pillow, when I arrive.
Gemma xxx

Lifting up my girl-friends pillow I found a pair of white cotton bikini style undies, just like the ones all the girls used to wear at school. Looking up at the clock, it was 9.23am. “Shit, over two hours to wait” I gasped.
I decided that rather than wait all horny and impatient, I would put the alarm clock on for 11.15am and go back to sleep for a little while longer. But first, I slipped on the pair of white panties my g/f had left for me under her pillow.

Lying there with a swollen cock all throbbing and hard, dressed in just a pair of white schoolgirl type panties, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine what was going to happen once Gemma got home. Eventually I slowly nodded off with these kinky thoughts flooding my mind. Only later to be awoke by Gemma herself and not the alarm clock as expected.

Gemma kissed me twice on the lips, before thrusting her tongue out and into my mouth, kissing me with wide-open mouth inviting my tongue to play sluttily with hers. She then kissed her way down my neck, over my chest, stopping briefly to lick and nibble on one of my nipples. Continuing over my stomach, past my naval stopping just above the groin area. She then looked up at my face, directly into my eyes and said in a kinky, ever so naughty tone “Do you like wearing my little white knickers?”
“Yes” I replied.
“I’m so glad to hear that” she answered.
“And do you know why I’m so glad you like to wear my tiny little panties?”
I could only manage to shake my head in answer.
“Because I want you to be my naughty little slut, my very own Panty-Slut. Do you agree to be my Panty-Slut” Gemma enquired.
“Oh yes” I excitedly gasped.
“OK then cum in my knickers, cum in my little white knickers you filthy little Pantie Whore”
Whilst starring directly into my eyes and furiously stroking and wanking my cock through her pantie material, Gemma repeatedly told me to cum in her little white knickers. Within 2 or 3 minutes of this relentless, seductive, and utterly filthy assault on me, I erupted in an orgasmic, uncontrollable wave of thick juicy semen spurts all over the front of Gemma’s white cotton schoolgirl knickers.

fahal
August 13th, 2011, 01:04 AM
I love to jack off and cumm in panties and sniffe them for a while and licked all of them clean.but i dont waer them.

panties123
August 14th, 2011, 09:13 AM
umm,still licking and cuming in them

licker696
July 15th, 2012, 08:47 AM
i jack off in my wife panties every day and she love wearing them and how wet she get .god bless panties. p.s i wear panties 24/7 i love them

licker696
July 15th, 2012, 08:51 AM
:bow::bow:i jack off in my wife panties every day and she love wearing them and how wet she get .god bless panties. p.s i wear panties 24/7 i love them.

licker696
July 15th, 2012, 09:05 AM
thank god for couple who to wear panties together . me and my wife love wearing them

SuperNipples
July 21st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Reading this thread made my panties wet. Fun read.

SuperNipples
July 21st, 2012, 02:42 PM
There must be a large percentage of men that feel the same way, there are several listings for worn undies on Craigslist. Sounds like easy money to me, ha. I get money to buy cute new panties and the fellas get the worlds best madturbation aide, my scent. Win win situation.

unomike2
July 22nd, 2012, 09:39 PM
I've been j/o in my wife's panties for years. She knows it and even supported me by wearing them after I'm done. At one point, we even worn alike panties on a daily basis. I have been wearing panties for over 20 years. Right now though, she is going through Menopause, so the queen is not interested in sex.

sak1971
August 1st, 2012, 05:54 PM

I love to feel my wife's silky knickers rubbing against my shaft! ;)

laurie69
September 19th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Jerk off in my panties then shove in my mouth so I can suck the cum out

stephanie007
September 19th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Jerk off in my panties then shove in my mouth so I can suck the cum outoh baby..let me shake a big cock in your pussy for awhile..when i feel it start to spurt..i'll pull it out..cum will be all over u/

singleT
September 19th, 2012, 11:57 PM
only if I can lick your puss clean while you do it
Jerk off in my panties then shove in my mouth so I can suck the cum out

midnightfapper
September 20th, 2012, 01:29 AM
So I'd like to try this as I think it has potential to be pretty awesome. What I don't know is how my girlfriend would respond to it. I'd hate to do it behind her back because that would make it weird and I want to share things like this with her because that makes it more special. How would I present this to her, or somehow get her warmed up to it that she won't think I'm weird?

Edit: not to wear them while I jerk off, but to wrap them around my cock while I jerk it.

smokey67
November 23rd, 2012, 08:54 PM
I missed out on the poll, but I wear panties 24/7. My wife knows I wear them and has even bought several pair for me. She also gave me several of her slips and sexy night gowns and we make love really great when I wear a sexy night gown and panties. Sometimes we will both masterbate together and I will cream my panties while watching her working a 9" vibrator in and out of her shaved pussy. I love wearing panties. I have been wearing them off and on since I was about 9. I started wearing them full time about 20 years ago and my wife likes seeing me in them and feeling me up when I'm wearing them. Right now I'm wearing a pair of pink nylon panties that I have cut a round hole in so my penis sticks through them, and a scarlet red short nylon nighty. When I am through writing this she is going to suck me off, so I will stop writing now so she can get started. PS, I have always enjoyed jerking off in a pair of panties, silk or nylon.